2009年2月9日 星期一

Adelaide Day 5

 Rex and I farewell Leo in the bus station in the morning.Then i rest for a while because i was so tired after travelling for nearly one month.Later I visited the nursing agency,however I can't work in south australia as i don't have cert III and first aid cert in Aus.I can use free internet for one hour/day in adelaide city council and library.

I cooked Tofu with ham and oyster sauce for dinner.it's not bad for my first time for this dish.

 

free apple pies with cream are provided in cannon street backpacker every 8p.they taste delicious!!!!

 

Cannon street backpacker is cheap,just $132/week.free breakfast with bread and jam,pancake,fruit like water melon,rockmelon,oranges etc.The location is good which is just opposite to bus station. Chinatown and central market are nearby.The bathroom and kitchen not that good.when i sat in one place for a long time,i felt itchy ? bug.But in view of the price,it's nice.

 Angus  前往Angus的日誌

Have fun and Kung Hei Fat Choi! You've got $670 red pocket! Mum is very worry about you as there is a huge forest fire in Australia right? Take care! Don't play matches in the forest ok?
於2009-02-10 08:43:00回覆
To Angus
Kung Hei Fat Choi!!!!thx for your report!well i couldn't visit some tourist attraction.otherwise the forest fire did not affect me. ok,hehe!

沒有留言:

張貼留言