2008年11月15日 星期六

Lost and Homesick

 a French friend called me before and told me that she felt lost,did not know what to do:stay in Perth,tired of travelling,$....I feel the same also.These days i look for sharehouse cos i book YHA till next Fri.seem don't know what to do.miss hong kong!!!! sydney give me a sense of home with a stable job and lots of friends.but in perth, i found that really miss home.i want to type in Chinese but i've not tried farm work and visited tasmania/Ulruru...I bought the flight ticket to Melbourne (15/1/2009) and Tasmania(21/1/2009) already.I planned to stay in Aus for 1 year. I wanna finish it.Just to express my feeling. I am alright I need some time to adjust.

Just give you a few words: "Add oil" & "Support you" That's all from Danny....
Big sister,    I miss you much too. You are "super" in my heart, i know you'll able to overcome all the difficulties. Stay strong and be confident. We all look forward to you showing us your wonderful life there. Jenny
yes, fion, i think you may need some time to adjust now , coz when you are in sydney or in hong kong, you used to have friends around, and you may already get used to the environment in sydney. now, everything is so new to you, new friends leave and other new friends comes, every one gets his way but what about yours? what should i do and what would i get from it ? It's just like life. making decision to unknown future and getting through the puzzled feeling, they are really not easy. but i'm sure you would grow up a lot after that and every thing you got now would be so valuable to you. add oil , fion!!  i also want to see your day of finishing it !!!  and i know you will !!!  be frank, i also miss you !   if you miss your family or us, remember the beautiful place you visited , bring your family or us there in the future la...!
於2008-11-16 09:41:00回覆
To jackie
thank your so much!!! that's what i need--hearing from u gals/guys

沒有留言:

張貼留言