2008年11月23日 星期日

To new Home next week

 Yesterday no call from the nursing agency, no need to work. I spent my day in the library and chatted with Weny who is a lovely Taiwan girl.Both of us not so enjoy staying in Perth. Later we walked along the riverside, then i got a phone call from a sharehouse owner. We had a look at it. I like it and will move to the sharehouse next Sat. That's good I moved from Bambu to YHa, then to Grand Central Backpacker. Hopefully I can stay in the sharehouse till end of Dec.

Sometimes I feel bad becos in Perth:
1. no home: have to move from one hostel to the other hostel. it's so good that i found the sharehouse.

2. not many friends.Weny's the closest friend I have in Perth. I hope that she can move to the sharehouse later and hope that i can make more friends later.

3.internet: as i dont want to pay for the internet. i often go to library.sometimes have to wait for someone leave the pc then i can use. SHAREHOUSE has free internet 

4. no stable job: on call every day. just wait. go to different places.
    but at least i have job for $

5.sometimes travelling alone is lonely.Travelling can be tiring,have to plan.....but I want to surf, skydive, paraglide, kitesurf.....may try farm work later. now let me take some rest.

i may have made some wrong descision: joining expensive tour from darwin to Broome, buy the e-night package of yha, buying flight ticket too early etc--> less flexibilitly of trip. Say le V in French(That's life)Anyhow Let's see.

I look forward my FIRST stay in sharehouse(meeting new ppl--4 roommates, my own room with own TV, new experience.....)


沒有留言:

張貼留言